[madbiceps name=Sergi Constance|biceps=19″|chest=49″|waist=34″|height=6ft 1 in|weight=207 lbs]
Sergi Constance is a fitness model and bodybuilder, and if you subscribe to any major fitness magazine, you likely would have seen him on the cover. Sergi is one of the biggest names in the world of fitness modelling, because he has one of the best physiques in the business.
Like most people, Sergi was a skinny kid growing up, but when he visited a gym for the first time, he fell in love with fitness training, and decided to focus all his attention on building the best body possible. For him, becoming a bodybuilder was easy because he is a naturally competitive person, and he uses that competitiveness to motivate himself to be the best in the business.
If you want to have a body like Sergi, you have to be committed to working out on a regular basis and pushing yourself to the limit. You also have to eat a healthy diet that will help fuel and transform your body. Now, Sergi has a workout plan that he sells on his website, but he did divulge a few secrets to help you get on your way if you are interested in becoming as ripped as he is.
5 Days a Week Workout
Sergi Constance believes in working hard to achieve results, which is why he pushes himself so hard. He works out five days a week, and tries to work on a different body part each time, to get the desired results. On Mondays, he works on his calves and quads by doing leg extensions, leg presses, squats, and calf raises.
- On Tuesdays, he works on his chest, abs, and triceps. To workout these body parts, he does incline bench presses, incline hammer presses, dumbbell flys, decline chest presses, and dips.
- On Wednesdays, he works out his back and biceps. For these he does lat pulldowns, rows, one arm dumbbell rows, hammer curls and deadlifts.
- On Thursdays, Sergi takes the day off to rest his muscles.
- On Fridays Sergi gets back to the gym and works his shoulders and traps. He does this with seated dumbbell shoulder presses, seated lateral side raises, upright row, and dumbbell shrugs.
- On Saturdays, Sergi works on his hamstrings and abs. He does this with lying leg curls, stiff leg deadlifts, crunches, and hanging leg raises.
- On Sundays, Sergi takes another day off to rest his muscles.
- This is what Sergi Constance’s workout routine looks like, now it’s time to take a look at his diet.
Sergi Constance Diet
As a man that takes great pride in his body, Sergi Constance watches what he puts in his body. He tries to avoid foods that aren’t going to provide him with any benefits, and only eats foods that will fuel his body and allow him to gain more body mass. Sergi eats six meals a day, and the meals consist of eggs, oats, rice, red meat, walnuts, chicken, fish and vegetables. He is also a big fan of supplements like Protein Shakes, Isolate Protein & Glutamine.